Christian Dior first introduced Animal Print to the runways in the 1940′s. Since then, it has become a major player in the world of fashion. It can be found in every style of clothing and accessory type, and is an absolute must in every woman’s wardrobe.
Care must be taken when wearing this trend, as it may appear unsophisticated when incorporated without thought. It can be a challenge to style, but with these tips, you will be sure to look your best in the timeless trend of these prints.
1. DO think of Animal Prints as a neutral, something to dress up and pair with bright colors and subtle patterns.
2. DON’T mix animal patterns. Pick your animal and wear it. Too many animals can look like overkill at a safari.
3. DO incorporate animal accessories as part of your wardrobe, especially if you are just beginning to explore this trend.
4. DON’T be afraid to match animal prints with themselves. Meaning if you are wearing a pair of leopard print shoes, you can wear a leopard print bangles, belt, scarf or even carry a small clutch.
5. DO attempt to balance the boldness of animal print with a bright solid color. It really is as simple as choosing your favorite color! In addition, if your animal print is TOO bold, definitely tone it down with other pieces in shades pulled from the print.
6. DO choose classic pieces when wearing this trend. This print is an extremely daring one, so incorporating it into a simple dress or skirt that complements your figure could be very flattering.
7. DON’T be afraid to wear animal print in a different shade other than the way it looks in nature. These days, animal print comes in different colors that make it easy to find your favorite!
8. DO remember to stay age appropriate. A bright colored leopard print top may be appropriate in your twenties, but not so much when you are forty. Aging well does not just include taking care of your body, but dressing your body in ways that complement where you are in your life’s journey.
If you saw it and loved it, now you have the option to buy it. You can now shop the entire collection using the convenient links below.
Valentino 'Rockstud - Cavallino Flat' Calf Hair Clutch
Luxurious bag of textured, brown-patterned calfskin with classic leopard print look. Classic handbag shape. Cool studded edging. Bulbous shape, flap, toggle clasp, long shoulder strap and convenient interior pockets. Try with sexy leather pants, or an elegant sheath dress. 100% Leather.
EMILIO PUCCI Haircalf Accordion Satchel in Black/Gold
Lend a luxe finish to ladylike looks with Emilio Pucci's convertible animal print haircalf satchel. Camel/black animal print haircalf, black leather sides, flap with logo engraved metal bar, satchel handle, removable shoulder strap, two internal sections, inside back wall slot pocket, black suede lining. Style with tailored sheath dresses or contemporary cut separates. 100% Haircalf.
Burberry 'Munro' Calf Hair Clutch
An abstract animal print lends an adventurous edge to a pristine calf-hair clutch accented with luminous gold-tone hardware. An optional cross-body strap crafted from smooth leather furthers the elegant appeal while providing versatile carrying options. Hidden magnetic closure. Interior currency pocket. Genuine calf hair (New Zealand) with leather trim. By Burberry; made in Italy.
PAULA CADEMARTORI Leather/Horsehair Kate Crossbody Bag in Black
Finish every outfit on a covetable note with this horsehair detailed leather shoulder bag by Italo-Brazilian accessory designer Paula Cademartori.Black/off-white calfskin, front flap with magnetic snap closure, chainlink shoulder strap with leather handle, three internal sections, satin lining.Wear with an elevated jeans & tee ensemble or a figure-hugging cocktail dress.
Nancy Gonzalez Fancy Fold-Over Crocodile Clutch
Invest in multi-season luxury with Nancy Gonzalez's mod crocodile clutch, an ultra glamorous choice in sleek hues of nude. Back slot pocket, flap with bar and hidden magnetic closures, inside zippered and front wall slot pockets, zippered back wall slot pocket, metal framed mirror, soft tonal suede lining. Wear as an immaculate polish to fancy day and evening looks alike. 100%Caiman Croc Fuscus.
Sophie Hulme Snakeskin Mini Envelope Handbag
Pretty pink-tinged snakeskin and a streamlined look lend a polished edge to this convertible clutch from London designer Sophie Hulme. Flap with polished gold-toned metal hardware, top zip closure, removable buckled shoulder strap. Wear for day with modern cut separates or to cocktails with a modern sheath. 52% Snakeskin, 42% Cow Leather, 6% Brass.
KATIE GRAND LOVES HOGAN Haircalf Printed Crossbody Bag
Part of a capsule collection with stylist and editor of LOVE magazine Katie Grand, this haircalf handbag from Hogan lends a wild twist to your ensemble. Black and grey haircalf, chainlink shoulder strap, top zip closure, heart patch, black leather trim. Team with a leather jacket or chunky knit cardigan coat. 100% Haircalf.
Diane Von Furstenberg Haircalf Sutra Clutch in Leopard
Pretty gilded hardware lends a ladylike look to this luxe animal print haircalf box clutch from Diane von Furstenberg. Tonal tan animal print haircalf, gold-toned shoulder strap and hardware, inside back wall slot pocket. Team with a tailored sheath and leather jacket or wear during the day with an elevated jeans and sweater combo. 100% Haircalf.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Haircalf Mini Drawstring Bag in Royal Purple
Petite and packed with attitude, Marc by Marc Jacobs' animal print haircalf satchel is a cool way to amp up your outfit. Tonal brown animal print haircalf, grape/orange leather trim, drawstring top, logo plaque, belted shoulder strap, inside back wall slot pocket. Style with a modern cut coat. 100% Haircalf. Combo: 100% Leather.
Thale Blanc Orange Karina Python Leather Clutch w/Chain Strap
'Karina' handcrafted python leather clutch with gold tone chain & leather strap and magnetic flap closure. Featuring a gold tone signature cheetah head embellishment encrusted with SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL ELEMENTS and dangling golden chain detail. Fully lined interior in golden laminated leather with zip pocket. Signature dust bag included.
Video On Animal Print Handbags
Here are some other blogs and videos that also cover Animal Print Purses;
Cracking Mindsets With Animal Print Handbags
Thu, 08 Mar 2012 01:41:15 GMT
Cracking Mindsets With Animal Print Handbags You don't need to be an animal lover to own animal print handbags. All you need to have is a tad of...
A Guide To Animal Print Handbags
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:00:00 GMT
Remove Ads From Above. A Guide To Monster Print Handbags. Also . the fact that pet animal graphic getting form about apparel, home decor, and even components has developed into growing trend to trendy type. This kind ...
Animal Print Bags - Shop for Zebra Print Handbags
Sat, 07 Apr 2012 06:11:15 GMT
Animal Print Handbags have the style to take the entire world by surprise. You only can not skip discovering their adverts, distribution to printing press or Web! These days, zebra printing can be a craze, and also the simple cause of that is its ...
Thanks for stopping by our post on Animal Print Purses, please come back as we update daily with new articles, videos, and blog listings.
Follow Us On Pinterest & Facebook
Designer Purses & Shoes
Promote Your Page Too
Designer Shoes & Purses